Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- China's Finance Ministry said it would slash import tariffs on automobiles.
- U.S. crude oil futures rose to the highest levels in more than three-and-a-half years.
- Micron (MU) announced a $10 billion share repurchase program and a deal with Intel (INTC) .
- Sony plans to spend $2.3 billion acquiring an additional 60% stake in EMI Music Publishing.
- U.S. stock futures rose ahead of another day of retail earnings.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!