Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Comcast (CMCSA) launched a $65 billion offer for assets of Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA)
- Microsoft (MSFT) is working on technology that would eliminate cashiers and checkout lines from shops.
- Apple (AAPL) said it was working on a new security feature that could make it harder for law enforcement to retrieve data from iPhones.
- Chicago chose Elon Musk's The Boring Company to build an express service from downtown to O'Hare International Airport.
- U.S. stock futures pointed to a mixed start for Wall Street.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!