Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- President Trump said he will launch a national security investigation into car and truck imports under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act.
- Deutsche Bank (DB - Get Report) said it would slash thousands of jobs to reshape operations and cut costs.
- Elon Musk said he plans to start a website that will let users rate news organizations and the journalists who work for them.
- Apple (AAPL - Get Report) signed a deal with Volkswagen (VLKAY) to turn T6 Transporter vans into self-driving shuttles for employees.
- U.S. stock futures traded mixed.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!