Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Apple's (AAPL - Get Report) annual Worldwide Developer Conference will kickoff with a keynote address from Tim Cook.
- Microsoft (MSFT - Get Report) could reportedly announce an agreement to acquire GitHub.
- American Airlines (AAL) warned that airline passengers eventually may pay more for tickets if oil prices remain high.
- Bayer said it will require the Monsanto (MON) name after it completes its purchase.
- U.S. stock futures pointed to gains for Wall Street.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!