Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- KKR (KKR) is reportedly nearing a deal to buy Envision (EVHC) for $46 a share.
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) is no longer for sale after no proposals met its objectives for a sale.
- The end of net neutrality will take effect on Monday.
- President Trump is to meet with North Korean President Kim Jong Un in Singapore Tuesday.
- U.S. stock futures traded modestly higher.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!