Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- President Trump expressed doubt that trade talks can be successful due to "spoiled" partners.
- The benchmark 10-year Treasury note yielded 3.1% on Friday morning.
- PayPal (PYPL) is buying international commerce platform iZettle for $2.2 billion.
- Cambridge Analytica has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in a New York court.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!