Here's everything you must know before Friday's opening bell:
- General Electric (GE) reported first-quarter adjusted profit of 16 cents a share, topping Wall Street forecasts of 12 cents.
- Wells Fargo (WFC) is reportedly close to settling a record $1 billion fine imposed on its risk management business by 2 U.S. regulators.
- ZTE Corp. (ZTCOY) , one of China's biggest tech companies, warned that a ban on access to U.S. technology threatens its survival.
- Qualcomm (QCOM) began laying off employees in an effort to shed $1 billion in expenses.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!