Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- Apple (AAPL) reportedly warned its supply chain to expect a steep drop in iPhone component orders.
- Ant Financial (BABA) raised $14 billion from Chinese and international investors.
- Facebook (FB) said a software bug led some users to post publicly by default regardless of their previous settings.
- Friday kicks off what could be a fiery meeting of G-7 leaders in Quebec City.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!