Here's everything you must know before Monday's opening bell:
- Sprint (S - Get Report) fell premarket on fears that regulators would block its proposed $26.5 billion merger with T-Mobile (TMUS - Get Report) .
- Walmart (WMT - Get Report) sold its U.K. supermarket business Asda to J Sainsbury (JSAIY) for $10.1 billion.
- Marathon (MPC - Get Report) reportedly plans to buy pipeline and refining company Andeavor (ANDV) for more than $20 billion.
- Prologis PLD buys logistics-property rival DCT (DCT) for $8.4 billion.
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward a higher open.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!