Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) reported a rare quarterly loss because of an accounting change.
- Nestlé will pay Starbucks (SBUX) $7.15 billion for the rights to sell the coffee chain's products globally.
- "Avengers: Infinity War" crossed the $1 billion in worldwide box office sales in just 11 days.
- Investors will analyze earnings from T-Mobile (TMUS) , Zillow (ZG) and more.
- U.S. stock futures pushed higher despite a rise in crude oil.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!