Friday brought a surprisingly good news for the U.S. economy as the Commerce Department estimated the addition of 2.5 million jobs last month.
Few states including New York State, have started to reopen, which will ultimately be helpful to regain the economy.
It's obvious that it will take some time for states to fully recover the jobs lost to the current coronavirus pandemic. But, there are still some jobs which are available right now.
According to career networking site LinkedIn, there are more than 1.5 million entry-level jobs available amid the coronavirus pandemic. They have compiled the top five industries with the most job opens right now.
Healthcare industry leads the list with more than 185,000 jobs. Companies like Brookdale, ConnectRN, Five Star Senior Living are in a hiring spree.
Watch the video above to find out what other industries are hiring.
Watch More of the Latest Videos from TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Why Jim Cramer Isn't Investing in Space Yet: Video
- Jim Cramer: Investors Should Weigh Facebook Employee Dissatisfaction
- Jim Cramer: If You Believe This Is Beginning of Upheaval, It's Time to Sell
- Jim Cramer: Advice for Investors Learning About the Stock Market
- TheStreet Explains: What Is Value Versus Growth in Stocks?
- What Wall Street Can Do for Main Street Amid Civil Unrest
- How Magic Johnson Became the Business Icon He Is Today
- Bill Gates Reveals His Five Favorite Books for Summer 2020