Investors scooped up shares of Amazon (AMZN) - Get Amazon.com, Inc. Report , Tesla (TSLA) - Get Tesla Inc Report and Microsoft (MSFT) - Get Microsoft Corporation Report in July for a third consecutive month, according to fresh data from TD Ameritrade.
JJ Kinahan, chief market strategist at TD Ameritrade, said TD clients sold shares of Nike (NKE) - Get NIKE, Inc. Class B Report , General Motors (GM) - Get General Motors Company Report and Twitter (TWTR) - Get Twitter, Inc. Report during the month.
More From TheStreet:
- This Is Your Investing Playbook If We See a Major Stock Market Pullback in August
- Jim Cramer: I Want To Make Phone Calls From My Apple Watch
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Disney's and Cimarex's Earnings on Tuesday
- Scared to Buy Bitcoin? Try Nvidia Instead
- Has Warren Buffett Found the Retail Holy Grail in a Landscape Decimated by Amazon?