For investors who want to buy stocks amid the broader market declines on Wednesday, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer has some advice: "Go after something that just reported that was good, such as Home Depot (HD) - Get Report ."
More of TheStreet's top stories:
- Here's How Home Depot Is Trying to Destroy Dying Sears
- AMD Shares Slump on Weak Earnings Guidance and Downgrade
- The Reckoning: Stocks Tumble as Another Scandal Shakes White House
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is the Winner if Laptops Are Banned on Flights
- About $100 Billion Could Fall from the Sky as Retailers Die, and Target Wants Its Piece
- Morgan Stanley Is Predicting Sears Will Die Soon, Making This Rival a Huge Winner