We looked at what's going on under the hood of one of America's most iconic vehicle brands.
Jeep Wrangler, the brand's signature model packs 285 horsepower and can tow up to a 3,500 pound load.
The Jeep Cherokee is a crossover with 184 horses undert he hood.
Jeep Patriot's 2.4 L base engine size can take you far off road.
Car Enthusiast? Don't miss these galleries..
- These 13 Cool Cars From the 1980s And 1990s Are Absolutely Worthless Collectibles
- These Are the 30 Most Expensive Cars Ever Sold at Auction
- 5 New Convertible Cars You Can Buy Today for Under $35,000
- 10 Station Wagons That Are Better Than Your New $50,000 Compact SUV
- 10 Hot Luxury Cars to Buy Instead of a Tesla