Four states in the Middle East that are currently boycotting Qatar over the country's alleged support for terrorism have offered the nation a lifeline to end the crisis in the Middle East.
The demands are aimed at tackling the various issues that the nations have with Qatar, including its links to Iran and concerns about is apparent support of extremist entities.
These are the 13 demands that could end the crisis in the Middle East.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Exclusive: Ken Fisher Says This Stat Has Predicted Inaugural Year 2H Outcome Every Time
- This Stock Market Indicator Is As Useful As Flipping a Coin
- Ken Fisher: Bonds Are a Losing Strategy for Seniors
- Jim Cramer on Apple: Anything They Do to Increase Revenue Streams Is Extraordinary
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.