The U.S. might be about to sign some more defense deals.
Ukrainian President Poroshenko said his country will soon sign defense deals with the U.S.
The comments came after Petro Poroshenko had a meeting with Donald Trump
U.S. Defense Secretary Mattis and Vice President Pence are expected to visit Kiev in the next few months.
"Very important agreements will be signed, including agreements on defense cooperation, including an agreement on defense procurement and an agreement on military-technical cooperation," said President Petro Poroshenko.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- George Clooney's Casamigos Bought In Billion Dollar Deal
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- This Is Why Relying Solely on Passive Investing Could Ruin Your Portfolio
- A Timeline of Uber's Recent Struggles
- Lions Gate Founder and Mining Mogul Giustra 'Dabbling' in Bitcoin
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.