As an avid gardener, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the lines at Lowe's (LOW) - Get Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Report are too long and he tends to like shopping at Home Depot (HD) - Get Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Report better.
"To wait in line like that is to miss key gardening time," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals His Favorite Parts of Salesforce's Latest Quarter
- President Trump's Arizona Speech Was 'Over the Top,' Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Apple Shouldn't Go Up Against Alphabet's Waymo in Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Ulta Beauty, Dollar Tree and Broadcom's Earnings
- Samsung Is 'Remarkable' in Its Staying Power, Jim Cramer Says
- Walmart Needs Google to Get Better, Jim Cramer Says