Starting at $86,650, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the most expensive in its line. The car can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds and comes packed with 707 horsepower churning out 645-lb ft. of torque. The power comes for a 6.2-liter Hemi V8 engine and comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission, which Jeep calls the "quickest SUV ever." The car can be driven in various modes, including sport, snow, track, auto and tow mode.
- CES 2019: The Future Is Here and it's a Walking Car
- Detroit Auto Show 2019: Most Expensive Unveilings
- Hyundai and This Automaker Are Big Winners at the Detroit Auto Show
- What Sells Cars Is Driver Image,' Says VW of American CEO
- The 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Is the Most Powerful Street-Legal Mustang Ever