Well...the Texas Freeze finally got to me.
Unfortunately, the little Schnauzer puppy and I are now stranded with my best friend (very thankful to have my people nearby!) after my building had...well, let's just say that Texas pipes are struggling to keep up with this freezing cold.
And, on top of that, we've now been warned to stay off of the roads because of the thick ice that came after our second winter storm on Tuesday night.
However, I'm lucky enough to still have power--something that many in Texas cannot say right now--so the show will go on. But, this time, it's going to be a little different. In my haste to safely escape, my studio equipment had to be left at my apartment which means that I can only dial into the show today.
Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst with Action Alerts PLUS, weighed in on what the Texas Freeze means for the U.S.
TheStreet Live Recap: Everything Moving the Markets Wednesday
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What the New Reality of Shopping Means for Superstores & Consumers
- How Do You Short a Stock?
- What Is Happening to GameStop Stock? Jim Cramer Explains
- How to Break Diversity Barriers on Wall Street
- What Diversity Means for a Company's Bottom-Line: Al Roker
- Why Terrell Davis Dove Into Business of CBD - Sport of Money