Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Apple (AAPL - Get Report) unveiled iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
- Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) shareholders will vote on whether to boot Elon Musk as chairman and wave goodbye to three directors.
- Howard Schultz is stepping down as executive chairman of Starbucks (SBUX - Get Report) .
- Twitter (TWTR - Get Report) will replace Monsanto (MON) in the S&P 500.
- U.S. stock futures were rising modestly.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!