At TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp, Tesla was discussed during our Real Money Roundtable, moderated by TheStreet's Brian Sozzi. Real Money columnist Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle and Jeff Macke, founder and president Macke Asset Management, gave their thoughts on Tesla (TSLA) - Get Report and its eccentric CEO ELon Musk.
Let's just say neither of them are big fans of the company or its illustrious leader.
Watch now! (You'll laugh.)
Excerpts from Jim Cramer's event here:
- Cramer's Investing Rules Still Hold True
- Cramer: 2018 Nightmarishly Opposite from 2017
- PayPal CEO: We Want to Democratize Money For All Consumers
- Is PayPal CEO Worried About Competition from Alexa? Watch to Find Out!
- PayPal CEO: You Have to Give People Choice to Succeed
Learn More about TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp HERE