Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
1. The Senate approved the GOP-led tax reform bill.
2. The House will repeat its vote after a procedural mishap.
3. The European Court of Justice ruled that Uber should be regulated as a transport company.
5. U.S. futures pointed toward a Wall Street rebound.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- I Have Never Seen Anything Like Bitcoin : Investing Legend Jim Rogers
- Jim Cramer Is Focused on the Long-Term for Nucor - Video Exclusive
- Five of 2017's Biggest Tech Moments: Video
- Watch: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Stock Market in 2018