Looking for some stocks to add to your portfolio just in case the coronavirus panic becomes a full blown pandemic?
Chris Versace, Real Money contributor, weighed in on some of the names he's eyeing.
They include American Waterworks (AWK) - Get American Water Works Company, Inc. Report, American States Water (AWR) - Get American States Water Company Report, AT&T (T) - Get AT&T Inc. Report and Verizon (VZ) - Get Verizon Communications Inc. Report.
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Inside Wednesday's Wild Market Ride - What Led Stocks Lower in Late Trading
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Microsoft Says it Won’t Meet Q3 Personal Computing Guidance Due to Coronavirus
- Stressed About the Selloff? How Investors Should Approach Their Portfolios
- Starbucks Is Now Serving Beyond Meat, Eh?
- What Is Donald Trump’s Net Worth?
- 5 Stocks (And Some Extras) to Add to Your Portfolio