Florida and Texas residents will spend billions of dollars recovering from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, and stocks expert Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle sees a half-dozen or so names as great plays on the restoration efforts.
"People need timber, they need roofing material, they need insulation," Guilfoyle said during TheStreet's latest monthly Trading Strategies roundtable discussion with some of our top columnists. "I think it's not too late [to invest] because many [hurricane victims] probably haven't even ordered these materials yet."
Watch the video above to check out six recovery-related stocks that he likes, or check out a full replay of the Trading Strategies roundtable here. Or, read the latest investing recommendations from some of our top columnists below:
- Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle: Why I Love Apple, Nvidia and These Other Stocks for September
- Jim "RevShark" DePorre: Is a Nasty Market Correction Coming in September?
- Scott Gamm: Forget the Debt Ceiling and the Fed. Here's One Thing That Could Destroy Stocks in September
- David Yoe Williams: Here's Why Substantial Gains in Gold Prices Are Coming
- Douglas Borthwick: Why the Dollar Will Fall Even Further This Fall
- Peter Tchir: 5 Things Smart Investors Should Do in September
- Our complete September Trading Strategies special report
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.