Looking to make the Federal Reserve's rate cut a buying opportunity?
Real Money contributor Chris Versace joined TheStreet to break down the stocks he's eyeing.
"And then Tuesday the Fed stunned the market by announcing an emergency rate cut of half a percentage point in response to the growing economic threat from the coronavirus. And with that, stocks are bouncing around Wednesday, as the market digests the Fed's expected-unexpected move and what it means. Simply put, the Fed is aiming to manage the mindset of the market," Versace explained in his column on Real Money.
But let's get specific -- what stocks and sectors have caught his eye?
Watch the full video above to find out.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- What in the World Happened in Markets Tuesday?
- Was the Fed's Emergency Rate Cut Irresponsible?
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Is Now the Time to Panic About Your 401k?
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Women’s History Month: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Giving Up His Social Media Accounts For International Women's Day
- TurboTax Webinar: Tax Tips for Freelancers and Gig Workers
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being