TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Starbucks (SBUX) - Get Report is a buy if shares head lower to $57 from their current price of about $60. The stock is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Read More Articles From Jim Cramer:
- Jim Cramer on Oil, Amazon, Nvidia, Advanced Micro Devices, Bed Bath & Beyond, Mondelez, Citigroup, Starbucks, Caterpillar, Nucor, U.S. Steel and Bitcoin
- Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices Are Benefitting From Cryptocurrency, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Hospital Stocks Rose on the Senate's Health Bill
- U.S. Production Is Determining Where Oil Goes, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals the Big Headwind Facing Caterpillar