Private equity firm Sycamore Partners is reportedly in advanced talks to buy office supplier Staples (SPLS) for $6 billion.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- George Clooney's Casamigos Bought in Billion Dollar Deal
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- This Is Why Relying Solely on Passive Investing Could Ruin Your Portfolio
- A Timeline of Uber's Recent Struggles
- Lions Gate Founder and Mining Mogul Giustra 'Dabbling' in Bitcoin
This article was written by a staff member of the TheStreet.