On Feb. 11, Samsung unveiled its Galaxy S20 flagship phones and other devices at Unpacked, an annual event held this year in San Francisco.
The Galaxy S20 phones cost $999-$1,399, depending on which version you buy, and all three show off 5G capabilities and improved camera features like enhanced zoom and 8K recording.
Samsung also showcased a foldable phone called the Z Flip, which has a clamshell design and can be unfolded into a full display for easy movie-watching, for example. The $1380 Z Flip does not come with 5G.
In addition to the phones, Samsung also showed off a new version of Galaxy Buds, called Galaxy Buds+, which will sell for $149 and include microphone and speaker enhancements and an improved battery life.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- General Electric - 'I Feel Great About It,' Cramer Tells Action Alerts PLUS Members
- Jim Cramer on Whether or Not the Mall Is Dead
- How Do You Invest in Oil?
- Will a Strong XFL Debut Justify WWE's Huge Investment?
- XFL Makes Comeback: Sights Sounds From MetLife Stadium
- Here's How Stock Prices are Determined
- TheStreet Explains: How to Read an Analyst Note
- Retirement Daily: Got Gigs? Get Smart About Your 1099-MISC Tax Form
- Free Webinar: Expert Advice on Equity Trading by CME Group