KITCO NEWS - Rolls-Royce's latest Phantom is out - the eighth installment of its popular Phantom series. Starting at $450,000, the company's CEO Torsten Müller-Ötvös said the Phantom VIII is considered the "most technologically advanced Rolls-Royce ever." The car manufacturer has also made changes to the luxury vehicle's dashboard - something it hasn't done in the Phantom's 100-year history. It now has a customizable, glass-covered dashboard and according to Müller-Ötvös, customers are asking for gold. "There are many areas where gold can be used and customers of ours love gold of course," he said.
Watch more from Kitco News:
- Talk About a Revival - Gold Bulls End Week with Full Steam
- When the Economy Fails, Trump Will be the One Blamed: Doug Casey
- Run For Cover! We're Living in a Financial Twilight Zone Says Doug Casey
- This One Sentence From Yellen Caught My Attention - Peter Hug
- Don't Get Burned! Cryptocurrencies Are Like Penny Stocks: Doug Casey
- A New Way To Invest In Miners Hitting The Market?
- Can Silver Shake off this Summer Slump? Phil Streible's Take
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.