- Pepsi (PEP - Get Report) : Indra Nooyi has stepped down after 12 years and Pepsi president Ramon Lagurta replaced her.
- Goldman Sachs (GS - Get Report) : Lloyd Blankfein recently stepped down after 12 years as CEO and president and COO David Solomon replaced him.
- General Electric (GE - Get Report) : Abruptly removes John Flannery as chairman and CEO and installs former Danaher (DHR - Get Report) CEO Lawrence Culp as his successor.
- Instagram: Adam Mosseri will take over as the head of Instagram following of co-founders Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger.
- J.C. Penny (JCP - Get Report) : CFO Jeffery Davis announced that he is stepping down last week. JCPenny is still trying to find a CEO to replace Marvin Ellison.
- Google AD Chief (GOOGL - Get Report) : Sridhar Ramaswamy is stepping down and Prabhakar Raghavan, the current head of the business application unit, will replace him.
- Pfizer (PFE - Get Report) : Ian Read is stepping down as CEO after 8 years and deputy COO Albert Bourla will replace him. Read will stay on as executive chairman.
Watch our graphic now and then let us know who are we missing!