A new GOP health care bill was unveiled but there are still some republicans who say they will vote against it. Kentucky's Rand Paul and Maine's Susan Collins both say they are not swayed and continue to oppose it. Republicans hope to have a final vote on the new health care law next week. U.S. President Donald Trump is in Paris and was treated this morning to a festive Bastille Day Celebration in Paris. He and French President Macron seem to be getting along better than some had thought. After Paris, Trump will travel to Nice, France. The Washington Post has a new policy on the behavior of its employees on social media. The Jeff Bezos owned paper says no employee can say anything that would hurt vendors, partners or advertisers. Union workers aren't happy with the new policy.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- We Just Tried Chipotle's New Queso... And You Might Never Get Your Hands On It
- 10 Private Islands Starting at $5 Million You Could Call Home Today
- Apple's $1,200 iPhone 8 Could Be Vastly Overhyped
- Why Is Lonzo Ball Wearing Nike?
- Hyundai's Popular Sonata Gets a Facelift, Improving Its Chops in Soft U.S. Sedan Market
- 10 Great Jobs That Will Make You Happy