President Trump's remarks in Arizona on Tuesday night sparked renewed fears of a governments shutdown, sending stocks lower on Wednesday.
"I think the speech was over the top and I think you can now say that without worry because since the CEOs have resigned from the councils you realize there's a Trump who is coherent and a Trump who is rambling," said TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals His Favorite Parts of Salesforce's Latest Quarter
- President Trump's Arizona Speech Was 'Over the Top,' Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Apple Shouldn't Go Up Against Alphabet's Waymo in Self-Driving Cars
- The Lines at Lowe's Are Too Long, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Ulta Beauty, Dollar Tree and Broadcom's Earnings
- Samsung Is 'Remarkable' in Its Staying Power, Jim Cramer Says
- Walmart Needs Google to Get Better, Jim Cramer Says