“We’ll get through this, help is on the way”, said President Joe Biden.
Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on Wednesday and today he unveiled his plan to combat COVID-19 Pandemic.
Biden said that it will take months and things will get worse before it gets better. In the meantime, he asked that all Americans wear masks for the next 100 days. He said "wearing a mask is the single best thing to do and can save up to 50,000 lives"
Stocks closed higher as investors look for more support for the struggling U.S. economy and improved vaccine distribution from the Biden administration.
Watch the video above for more details on President Biden's plan.
Read the plan at WhiteHouse.gov
More Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV
- Why Jim Cramer Is Watching UNH Ahead of Inauguration
- What Jim Cramer Wants to See From Treasury Secretary Nominee Janet Yellen
- What Biden's Cabinet Picks Mean for the Economy: Analyst
- Oil Stocks Jim Cramer Is Watching Under Biden Presidency
- How This CEO Turned His Passion for Gaming Into a Career in Esports
- Oscar De La Hoya, Champion In and Out of the Ring