At TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp, Jim Cramer spent almost an hour with PayPal CEO Dan Schulman and they talked about everything from the future of Venmo to whether Amazon's (AMZN - Get Report) Alexa is a threat.
In the clip above, they talk about China, how PayPal (PYPL - Get Report) is one of the top three fin-tech companies in the world and why the United States is still a developing country in the digital payments world.
"You go around different parts of the world it's far more advanced than we are on a digital payments from a consumer.....We do a lot of credit card, we do a lot of that, but mobile payments in other parts of the world are far more advanced than we are," said Schulman at the #CramerTeachIn.
So listen in for more great insight from Schulman.
Excerpts from Jim Cramer's event here:
- Cramer: 2018 Nightmarishly Opposite from 2017
- Jim Cramer's Investing Rules Still Hold True
- PayPal CEO: You Have to Give People Choice to Succeed
- PayPal CEO: We Want to Democratize Money For All Consumers
- Tesla: Why Top Experts at Jim Cramer's Investor Boot Camp Aren't Tesla Fans
Watch the full interview here:
Learn More about TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp HERE