Friday marks one year from the all-important Brexit vote.
Uncertainty has reached fever pitch especially after UK Prime Minister Theresa May failed to win a majority in parliament from the general election called earlier in June.
Plus, the UK may have to pay the European Union a divorce fee of some 100 billion euros.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Exclusive: Ken Fisher Says This Stat Has Predicted Inaugural Year 2H Outcome Every Time
- This Stock Market Indicator Is As Useful As Flipping a Coin
- Ken Fisher: Bonds Are a Losing Strategy for Seniors
- Jim Cramer on Apple: Anything They Do to Increase Revenue Streams Is Extraordinary
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising