After interviewing Trian's Nelson Peltz, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Peltz is quite confident that General Electric (GE) - Get Report will be higher within the next 18-24 months.
Trian's chief investment officer Ed Garden has been added to GE's board.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Twitter Had a Terrific Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Comcast's Latest Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer: I Don't Want to Panic and Sell Celgene
- Why Jim Cramer Is Glad His Charitable Trust Sold Some Southwest Shares
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Qualcomm Will Have to 'Pay Up' for NXP Semiconductors
- Video: What Jim Cramer Expects From Exxon Mobil and Chevron's Earnings