It's National Voter Registration Day, and politicians, companies, sports leagues, and celebrities are taking to Twitter (TWTR) - Get Report and other social media platforms to encourage Americans to register to vote.
The election is on Nov. 3, 2020.
If you're unsure whether you're registered, here are resources to get you started and on a path towards voting:
Here's a look at some reminders to vote, posted by Barack Obama, Uber, Target, and more:
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- What to Expect from Tesla's Battery Day
- Market Update: Stocks Rise on Tuesday, Sept. 22
- Microsoft's Biggest Acquisitions
- Why Jim Cramer Says Tesla's Battery Day Is 'Very Bullish'
- Jim Cramer Manages Tech Stocks in His Portfolio
- Jim Cramer Adds Nike to His Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio
- Walmart Targets Zero Carbon Emissions by 2040