TheStreet caught up with some of Wall Street's most powerful women to get their leadership advice for navigating their careers both on and off Wall Street.
The video above includes:
- Jane Elfers, CEO of Children's Place, Inc. (PLCE)
- Sallie Krawcheck, CEO of Ellevest
- Kerrie MacPherson, Independent Board Advisor, and retired EY Leader
- Deepa Purushothamon, Cofounder @n2Formation.com, Former Deloitte Leader
- Cate Luzio, CEO & Founder of Luminary
- Victoria Schein, Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company (F)
TheStreet's Video Series: Lessons in Leadership:
In addition to interviews with some of the world’s most influential leaders and executives, we’ll also highlight companies like Eastman Kodak Company, Tesla TSLA, Crunch Fitness, Badgley Mischka, and many more.