Sunday, May 9, 2021, is Mother's Day. TheStreet caught up with some of Wall Street's most powerful women to get their leadership advice for navigating their careers both on and off Wall Street.
The video above includes:
- Jane Elfers, CEO of Children's Place, Inc. (PLCE) - Get Report
- Sallie Krawcheck, CEO of Ellevest
- Kerrie MacPherson, Independent Board Advisor, and retired EY Leader
- Deepa Purushothamon, Cofounder @n2Formation.com, Former Deloitte Leader
- Cate Luzio, CEO & Founder of Luminary
- Victoria Schein, Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company (F) - Get Report
TheStreet's Video Series: Lessons in Leadership:
In addition to interviews with some of the world’s most influential leaders and executives, we’ll also highlight companies like Eastman Kodak Company, Tesla TSLA, Crunch Fitness, Badgley Mischka, and many more.