Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin told Politico that if tax reform fails to pass, the stock market will tank.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said that wasn't a good call and he doesn't think tax reform is priced into stocks. "It's an after thought now," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals One Worry About LAM Research
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Chipotle's 'Brutal' Downgrade by Bank of America
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to IBM's Results
- Walmart Could "Very Easily" Surge to $100, Jim Cramer Says
- Here's What Jim Cramer Wants to Hear From Verizon's Quarter
- Watch: Jim Cramer Applauds Facebook's Purchase of TBH