As per the company, Surface Book 3 is designed for professionals who need 'desktop-level performance from anywhere.'
The laptop also provides up to 50% more performance than the Surface Book 2 where the battery life lasts for 17.5 hours.
"For people who love to game, Surface Book 3 15-inch has an NVDIA GeForce GTX™ GPU with enough power to play the top Xbox Game Pass for PC titles at 1080p in a smooth 60 frames per second," their statement read. "We’ve also added a new option with the NVIDIA Quadro RTX™ 3000 to better meet the needs of commercial customers and higher education institutions."
The laptop will be available for purchase starting May 21. Its starting price is $1599.
Besides the laptop, the company also unveiled a bunch of other gadgets.
One of those is the Surface Earbuds. It's competing directly with Apple's AirPods.
Surface Earbuds were actually announced in October 2019 and was slated to come out last year but got delayed.
"Product-making is about the relentless pursuit to get all the details right, which takes time…sometimes more than we planned on," said Microsoft chief product officer, Panos Panay, last year.
"Featuring an ultra-comfortable and stable fit, Surface Earbuds offer intuitive touch controls so you can start a phone call or change the song without taking out your phone," the company said.
Priced at $199, Surface Earbuds will be available starting May 12.
To find out what else Microsoft unveiled, watch the video above.
- May 6, 2010: A Flash Crash Strikes a Trillion-Dollar Fire
- Jim Cramer: Buy Tesla Heree
- Here's How Companies Are Thanking Nurses on National Nurses Day
- Plunge in Travel Due to Coronavirus Pandemic Leads to Massive Tech Company Layoffs
- Looking for a Job? These Sectors Are Hiring Amid the Coronavirus
- TheStreet Explains: What's the Difference Between WTI and Brent Crude Oil?
- Kitco News: Gold Still Has Room to Go Higher; Upside Is 'Unlimited'
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic