Lincoln has revealed its 2021 Nautilus.
Lincoln's sales were up 2.8% year-over-year in the United States.
Joy Falotico, president of Lincoln Motor Company, joined TheStreet to talk about the launch of the new Nautiicus and how Lincoln is faring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Nautilus plays a critical role in bringing new clients to the brand, especially those who are looking for the flexibility of a larger midsize SUV and appreciate the luxurious features and design that set Lincoln apart,” said Michael Sprague, North America director, Lincoln. “The intent for the new Nautilus was refinement, rounding out our distinct lineup of SUVs – truly creating sanctuary.”
“It has been a collaborative process from the beginning between the color and materials team and the design team to ensure that that the new themes really sweep the cabin with color in all the right areas and round out the design in a harmonious way,” said Ronni Celoto, Lincoln color and materials design manager.
Watch the video above for more on Lincoln.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- AstraZeneca, Oxford Say Phase 2 Shows Immune Response: Latest on Race to COVID Vaccine
- Jim Cramer Gives Investors Two Unique Stock Pick Ideas
- Best Black Friday Deals: WalletHub's Top 10 Retailers
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays
- The Workplace is Changing: What That Means for Your Retirement
- The 'Motherhood Penalty' Can Unfairly Lower Your Social Security Benefit
- How to Manage Divorce or Separation in Retirement