July marks the start of a second half that's full of both promise and possible problems, from North Korea to potential Fed hikes to worries about Tesla's (TSLA) - Get Report valuation to Apple's (AAPL) - Get Report big iPhone 8 launch. So how do you play it?
In this edition of TheStreet's monthly Trading Strategies, Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle weighed in on stocks, Peter Tchir talked about fixed income, David Yoe Williams discussed gold and Douglas Borthwick analyzed forex to provide the guidebook you need to navigate July and the rest of the year.
Watch more clips from July's Trading Strategies: How to Play a Risky Second Half:
- Why I Hate Bank Stocks: Peter Tchir
- U.S. Dollar Could Fall Another 20%
- Why This Summer Will Stay Quiet
- Systematic Issues Could Come Home to Roost in the Second Half
- The Story of the Weaker Dollar Will Continue
- Should You Start Looking at Industrials and Materials?
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.