She has been involved in over $500 billion worth of transactions and yet was once told she would never make it in the business because of her race and gender. She came to America by way of India, thanks to the United States-India Education Foundation, which got her a three-year scholarship to Smith College in Massachusetts.
She has keen insights into the current M&A market plus inspiring words for women to get themselves heard.
- Who Are the Wonder Women of Wall Street?
- How JNJ's Chief Medical Officer Fell In Love With Science -- In a Bakery
- Jenny Fleiss Talks Life Beyond Rent the Runway
- Meet Ford's 23-Year-Old Prodigy Who Holds 15 Patents
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders