Does the market even care about the COVID-19 vaccine anymore?
"The stock market doesn't care about the COVID-19 vaccine anymore, Jim Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Monday. The recovery stocks are passing the baton back to the lockdown winners, Cramer said, because lockdowns are where we're headed," TheStreet's Scott Rutt in his Mad Money recap on Tuesday, Dec. 16.
"Even though our long pandemic nightmare is slowly coming to a close, there is still no end in sight, and that means the recovery is still a long way off," Rutt wrote.
Editor's note: The video has been updated. it first published on December 18, 2020.
Watch the Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020
- Jim Cramer on Stock Valuations, Danger of Market Orders on IPOs