Jim Cramer has some stocks to keep an eye on if you think that former Vice President Joe Biden could win the presidential election.
"If you think Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden could win the election two weeks from now, there are a few stocks you should start adding to your portfolio, Jim Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Tuesday. Some of these names have been working under President Trump, Cramer noted, but some will see a big boost from Biden," wrote TheStreet's Scott Rutt wrote in his recap of CNBC's Mad Money.
"The first group Cramer highlighted were the solar stocks. Renewable energy is the future, he said, which is why investors are starting to flock to First Solar (FSLR) - Get Report, Generac (GNRC) - Get Report and Tesla (TSLA) - Get Report for solar, storage and electric vehicles," he continued. "The second group of stocks were China stocks. Cramer said companies like 3M (MMM) - Get Report, Emerson (EMR) - Get Report and Caterpillar (CAT) - Get Report will see big gains at the conclusion of our trade war with China. It will also be great news for those who do business in China. Cramer recommended stocks like Starbucks (SBUX) - Get Report, Nike (NKE) - Get Report and Apple (AAPL) - Get Report, as well as many of the semiconductor companies."
But a sector to stay away from is the infrastructure stocks.
More of the stocks Cramer is watching after the election:
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Jim Cramer Says Earnings Pinpoint Stocks to Buy With or Without Stimulus
- PPE and Your Portfolio: Inside a Disruptive Industry
- PPE in the Ring: How O2 Industries Partnered With UFC
- PPE and the Supply Chain: How O2 Industries Adapted During Pandemic
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Much Do World Series Tickets Cost in 2020?
- How to Protect Your Portfolio for Any Election Outcome