You've got questions.
And Jim Cramer has answers.
Over on TheStreet Live, Jim Cramer weighed in on what investors need to know if the market closes, or after the Federal Reserve's shocking rate cut.
He even gave investors some essential and non-essential stocks to buy at this point.
Here's a sneak peek of the advice he gave investors over on TheStreet Live.
"I really think this is the level that we want to pick up some Tyson. I mean Tyson's ridiculous. It's now been cut in half. Nothing's wrong with Tyson," said Cramer. "I look at something like a Tyson and when it yields four I'm going to say, okay, let's let's pick some up, but it's not yielding in that yet and so it's not hit my level. I'm going over every single level and trying to figure out where I think that is. Things are priced for Armageddon."
Watch the full video for more.
And, in case you missed it, here are the five questions he answered Friday.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Markets This Week
- Stocks Fell Friday, But There’s One Reason For Optimism
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- The History Behind Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: How to Track Your Tax Refund
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being