Jim Cramer's got some advice for investors during this market selloff.
Cramer's Real Money column Monday focused on why he doesn't think now is a buying opportunity for stocks.
"I have fought the rally from the dip before the Super Bowl the whole way, selling stock up on every percent for the trust. We have much too much money to know what to do with... until today that is. And yet, I am still tempted to sell. Let me give you my logic," noted Cramer.
Cramer's advice for investors?
"Okay, so if you're margin, sell, if you are fully invested, trim on this bounce here--two and a half. If you have all cash, look, I may not see anything but look," said Cramer.
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer: Should the Market Have Faith That the Coronavirus Will Be Resolved?
- What Is Donald Trump’s Net Worth?
- NFL Owners Approve New CBA. What Does the Deal Include?
- 5 Stocks (And Some Extras) to Add to Your Portfolio
- TheStreet Explains: What is EBITDA and Why Does it Matter?
- Retirement Daily: 4 Social Security Claiming Mistakes to Avoid