President Joe Biden met Tuesday night with some of the country's leading CEOs including JP Morgan Chase's (JPM) Jamie Dimon, Walmart's (WMT) Doug McMillon, Gap's (GAP) Sonia Syngal, and Tom Donahue of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Among the topics discussed, infrastructure and minimum wage.
So, if stimulus checks are distributed and some retail investors have already said that they would put their checks to work in the stock market.
If that's the case, what kind of advice does Jim Cramer have?
Recap TheStreet Live: Everything Jim Cramer Is Watching Tuesday
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What the New Reality of Shopping Means for Superstores & Consumers
- How Do You Short a Stock?
- What Is Happening to GameStop Stock? Jim Cramer Explains
- The Hidden History of Wall Street's Slave Market
- Lauren Simmons - Now Is the Time to Create Generational Wealth for African Americans
- What Kamala Harris' Achievement Means for Black & Asian Americans
- How to Break Diversity Barriers on Wall Street
- What Diversity Means for a Company's Bottom-Line: Al Roker
- Why Terrell Davis Dove Into Business of CBD - Sport of Money
- Here's How Diversity Improves Corporate Balance Sheets: Jim Cramer