Jim Cramer weighs in on what investors should do with
"In his No-Huddle Offense segment, Cramer pondered whether big oil, electric vehicles and hydrogen stocks can all coexist at the same time. In the short term, you bet," TheStreet's Scott Rutt wrote in his Mad Money column on Thursday.
"Investors looking to invest in oil can still choose Chevron (CVX) - Get Report, Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) - Get Report or pipeline Kinder Morgan (KMI) - Get Report, Cramer said. Now that the Democrats are in charge, less drilling will only help oil prices in the short term," he continued.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020