First-time investors may be wondering if now is even a good time to build a portfolio.
With a market that just saw the Dow have its worst quarter ever, many investors may be wondering if now is a good time, or if they should just wait and see.
Not to mention that, with the International Monetary Fund declaring that the world is in a global recession, potential investors may be worried about putting money to work.
But that's where Jim Cramer comes in.
Over on Twitter, Ryan Roberts messaged Katherine Ross to ask:
So, what does Cramer suggest?
Watch the video above for more.
Got a Question for Cramer?
Send it in!
Every day, TheStreet and I are looking for questions on the markets, send yours in for a chance to have it asked on the show.
If you're a member of Action Alerts PLUS, please continue to send your questions to the team at AAP.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers 5 Questions Ahead of the End of the Quarter
- These CEOs Are Forgoing Their Salaries to Help Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Anyone Worried About Social Distancing
- How Walmart's COVID-19 Employee Policies Could Impact the Entire Industry
- What Does the $2 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Mean for Small Businesses?